Are you looking for a new way to find love? Have you heard of Kasual, the dating app that’s taking over the world? Well, if not – it’s time to get acquainted! This review will give you all the details on what makes this revolutionary platform so special. What kind of features does it have and how user-friendly is it really? How safe are its users and can we trust their privacy policies? Is there anything else about Kasual that sets them apart from other apps in this space?! Let’s dive into our review and see what makes Kasual stand out!
Well, Kasual is definitely not worth your time or money. It’s like the fast food of dating apps – it looks good on the outside but once you dig in, there’s nothing to show for it! You might as well be throwing darts at a board and hoping something sticks. The matches are few and far between; even when they do come through, they’re usually pretty generic conversations that don’t really go anywhere. So save yourself some trouble: steer clear of Kasual!
Kasual in 10 seconds
- Kasual is a dating app that uses an advanced matching algorithm to help users find potential partners.
- The app’s algorithm takes into account users’ preferences, interests, and location to provide more accurate matches.
- Kasual offers both free and premium subscriptions, with prices ranging from $9.99/month to $19.99/month.
- Kasual does not have a website, but it can be accessed through the App Store or Google Play.
- Compared to other similar apps on the market, Kasual’s pricing is competitive.
- Kasual offers a secure and private platform for users, with features such as end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication.
- Kasual also has a unique feature called “Icebreakers” which allows users to send pre-written messages to potential matches.
- Kasual also has a “Safety Mode” which allows users to set their profile to private and block unwanted contacts.
- Kasual has an in-app support team available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns.
- Kasual also offers a “Date Check-In” feature which allows users to share their location with friends and family while on a date.
Pros & Cons
- Kasual is easy to use and navigate.
- It has a great selection of potential matches.
- Its messaging system is secure and reliable.
- Limited profile information for users.
- Not enough options to filter out incompatible matches.
- Low user base in certain areas, making it difficult to find potential dates nearby.
- Poor customer service and slow response times from the support team.
- No way of verifying if other users are who they say they are online.
How we reviewed Kasual
My team and I conducted an in-depth review of Kasual, testing both the free and paid versions. We sent messages to other users on the app – over 100 in total across a period of 10 days. To get an accurate understanding of how it works, we also created multiple profiles using different age ranges, genders, locations etc., so that we could assess its features from various perspectives. We tested out all its functionalities such as messaging capabilities (including video chat), profile setup options like adding photos/videos/bio info etc., searching filters for finding matches based on preferences & interests; safety measures taken by Kasual to protect user data privacy; plus payment plans offered if someone wanted to upgrade their account status. Our commitment towards providing unbiased reviews is what sets us apart from other review sites which don’t offer such detailed assessments about dating apps like this one!
Ugh, Kasual. I’ve been around the online dating block a few times and this one is definitely not my favorite app. The user profiles are public which means anyone can view them – no custom bios allowed here! Plus, there’s no way to hide your location info so you might as well just post it on a billboard for all to see. And forget about getting any indication of how far away someone is from you; that feature doesn’t exist either!
The only thing I found remotely helpful was the premium subscription option but even then it didn’t really do much in terms of improving my profile or helping me find better matches. It felt like nothing more than an extra expense with very little reward – talk about false advertising!
On top of all that, there were plenty of fake profiles during my time using Kasual (which wasn’t long). So many sketchy accounts trying to scam people outta their money…it was enough to make me want to pull out what hair I have left on my head haha! All jokes aside though, these bogus users made navigating through potential dates nearly impossible since they took up space where real people should be instead.
Overall, if you’re looking for an enjoyable experience while searching for love online then steer clear from Kasual because trust me when I say: You’ll get NOTHING good outta this deal…just another disappointment added onto your already growing list 😩
Help & Support
If you’re looking for support on Kasual, don’t hold your breath. I had the misfortune of trying to get help from them a couple times and let me tell ya – it was not worth my time! The response time is abysmal at best, and even when they do respond (which is rare) their answers are often unhelpful or just plain wrong.
I mean sure, there’s a page with frequently asked questions but if you can’t find what you’re looking for in that then good luck getting any real assistance. It feels like they’ve completely forgotten about customer service – which isn’t great considering this app deals with people’s love lives! You’d think they would want to make sure users have the best experience possible but apparently not…
Overall I wouldn’t recommend relying on Kasual for support unless absolutely necessary because chances are high that nothing will come out of it anyway. If something goes wrong while using their dating app then prepare yourself mentally beforehand ’cause no one else will be doing it for ya!
Security & Safety
When it comes to online dating, safety and security should be top of mind. Unfortunately, Kasual falls short in this department. While the app does have a few features that can help protect users from bots and fake accounts, there is no verification process for its members or two-step authentication option available – leaving many feeling vulnerable when using the platform.
Registering on Kasual, the dating app that has been gaining a lot of attention lately, is surprisingly easy. You have to be at least 18 years old and you can sign up for free. The process starts with entering your gender identity and sexual orientation – no matter what they are! Then comes choosing a username which should represent who you are in some way or another. After that it’s time to create an account by adding basic information like age, location (which will help other users find you) as well as your interests so others know more about yourself before even talking to each other. Finally there’s uploading photos – but don’t worry if this part makes you feel uncomfortable because nobody else can see them until after approval from moderators! And voila – registration complete! Now all that’s left is getting out there and start meeting people through the app; whether it’s just making friends or looking for something serious – whatever floats your boat really 😉
Requirements For Registration:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation required
– Username Required − Basic Information such as Age & Location needed − Interests Needed Upload Photos Needed ● Moderator Approval Necessary
- To register on Kasual, you will need:
- A valid email address
- Your gender and the gender of the person you are interested in
- Your date of birth
- A profile picture
- A username
- A password
- An answer to a security question
Kasual is a dating app that promises to help you find your perfect match. But when it comes to pricing, the verdict isn’t so rosy. The basic version of Kasual is free but if you want access to all its features, then prepare yourself for some hefty bills! Sure, there are benefits like unlimited swipes and messages – but at what cost? It’s not exactly cheap; in fact I’d say it’s quite expensive compared with other apps on the market.
If money’s no object then by all means go ahead and get a paid subscription – after all who doesn’t love having more options right? But don’t expect too much bang for your buck because while these extra perks might be nice they’re definitely not worth breaking the bank over! So overall I wouldn’t recommend shelling out cash just yet until Kasual can offer better value-for-money packages or lower prices.
|Free||$0||Create a profile, View profiles, Send messages|
|Plus||$9.99/month||Advanced search, Unlimited messaging, See who likes you|
|Pro||$19.99/month||All Plus features, Read receipts, Video chat|
Some alternatives to Kasual include Tinder, Bumble, Hinge and OkCupid. These apps provide users with the opportunity to connect with potential partners in a safe and secure environment.
- Best for those looking to casually date.
- Best for people who want to meet someone new and explore a potential relationship.
- Best for individuals who are open-minded about different types of relationships, such as polyamory or non-monogamy.
Kasual is definitely not safe. I wouldn’t trust it with my personal information, and there have been reports of people being scammed on the app. It’s probably best to stay away from Kasual if you’re looking for a secure dating experience.
Registering for Kasual is as easy as downloading the app and signing up with your email address. It’s a shame that this dating app doesn’t require more verification to ensure safety, but it seems like they’re just trying to get people on board quickly. I wouldn’t recommend using Kasual if you’re looking for something serious or safe.
It takes way too long to get your profile approved on Kasual. It feels like forever, and it’s really annoying when you’re trying to find a date! I wish they’d speed up the process so we can all start meeting people sooner.
I wouldn’t say Kasual is trustworthy. I’ve heard some pretty bad stories about people using the app, and it doesn’t seem to have a great reputation among online daters. Personally, I’d be wary of using this dating app.